105 Plants are the Carriers of Life Essence – Medicine from Plants (Free)

Date: April 26, 2018

How is it that a thing that grows naturally in nature and can provide medicine with no side effects is outlawed and controlled by police and government? There was a time when this was not true and REAL medicines where available to human beings in this world. Common sense once again flees the scene.

COMMENTS

8 Comments so far.

1. Heather Raven says:

Much gratitude for another show discussing plants as medicine, natural health and healing, etc. We need more awareness and conscious consideration of this topic.
    My motto is : know thyCELLf heal thyCELLf … think about it folks.
    Excellent health to all.
    In la’kech

2. TIMOTHY HALL says:

have you done a show about structured water and its healing properties?

1. Crow says:

We have not done this topic

3. John Vanderveur says:

Yeah I just signed up to be a member I love your shows I can listen to you from the beginning I think you should it’s awesome there’s always times when I’m listening to you I want to interject cuz there’s things that you’re saying they’re so close to things that I already thought or felt if I could just put them out there it would be like right along I think it would add to the conversation contact me if you can John Van rear gmail.com

1. Crow says:

John I try to catch up here as I am slammed 7 days a week. Only one of me in this wide world.

4. Bart Murray says:

Thank you for clarifying the difference between the legalization vs decriminalization of cannabis! Trying to research more about Shawn Malott online, using DDG, not finding anything. Please add any sources to the products he specifically recommends, if you don’t mind.

5. David Carter says:

How do I reach the gent you interviewed Crrow. The mother of my children has chronic arthritis and Diabetes Type 1. I am guessing (hoping) cannibis oil may relieve her of some of her pain?

6. mark Ward says:

My husband and I listen to the show as often as we can, we have you on every morning. With a one year old and another on the way we are happy to say our daughter has never been vaccinated and never will. We live in Canada . I just wanted to thank you for what you are doing, every day it is helping us in so many ways as well as the raising of our babies